Tuesday, August 18, 2015

2015 Location suggestions

So you've booked your session and now you'd like to get some ideas for locations... I am open to anything!  I didn't include any pictures taken at client's houses, but that is always an option as well.  If you have a park or other type of scenery near your home, we can include that in the session as well.  I'm here to help make this fun for everyone :) One other thing to consider is if you will be including your pets in the session.  I have specific ideas that have worked well in the past for this, so just let me know and we can figure it out together.  I look forward to seeing you soon!

NC State Arboretum:



NC Museum of Art:

Yates Mill:

Falls Dam:

Downtown Raleigh:



Oak View Park:

NC State campus:

Joyner Park in Wake Forest:


The Greenway:

Fletcher Park:

Falls Dam again:


Durant Nature Park:

UNC Chapel Hill:

Warehouse in Wake Forest:

Downtown Raleigh:


No comments:

Post a Comment