Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Location, Location, Location!

I get emails all the time from clients asking where I recommend we go for pictures.  I have so many favorite spots... and I can offer you hundreds of suggestions, but I thought it may help if you get to SEE some of the locations I like to shoot at.  I have to admit, some of my favorite spots are RIGHT AT your house- sometimes kids are MOST comfortable in their own back yards.  If you have any questions about these locations, just let me know!  Enjoy!  
And happy "shopping" for our next shoot :)


Beach:


Falls Dam (North Raleigh):


Fletcher Park (off Glenwood Ave):


The Greenway:

Joyner Park (Wake Forest):

Another session at Joyner Park:


Durant Nature Park (North Raleigh):


Another Durant Nature Park:




Nature Preserve (North Raleigh):


Oak View Historic Park (near 440):


Raleigh Little Theater (downtown Raleigh):


Train Tracks (This was taken in North Raleigh):


UNC Chapel Hill:


Downtown Raleigh:


Urban setting in Wake Forest, NC:


Yates Mill (near 40):


Your home:


No comments:

Post a Comment